Buy once, use forever! The Block Dock fits all shapes, sizes and brands of bars, use for bars for every purpose: soap, shampoo, conditioner, dishwashing, laundry stain remover…
Minimalist by design, it’s easy to fit multiples in small spaces so everyone can choose and use their own bars.
Now it’s easy to ditch single-use plastic bottles and make the switch to solid bars. Bars stored in the Block Dock will dry faster and last longer. Designed for quick draining and all-side airflow, bars stay hard, easy-grip and useable to the last sliver. Save money on bars and time spent cleaning!
Stands upright on flat surfaces or multipurpose holes offer options for hanging using the included suction cap.
100% recyclable in aluminium and powder-coated in a range of colours, there’s a Block Dock to suit every bathroom, kitchen, laundry, caravan, boat, anywhere a bar is used! The pvc suction cap enables wall mounting away from water spray and adheres to glass, acrylic, vitreous china, steel, most smooth tiles and mirrors.
To set up in your bathroom simply:
- Wipe the intended location clean.
- Wet the back of the suction cap with water and press hard on its centre, giving it time to adhere.
- Slip your Block Dock on – so it fits tight in the top part of the keyhole.
- Add your bar, adjusting to suit its shape and weight in the Dock if need be.
- Leave time between stages and clean with isopropyl alcohol if your smooth surface is temperamental.
To remove simply:
- Lift the small tag on its edge to break the vacuum.
- If you have a Shower Dome, give your bars a regular break by moving the Block Dock into a space with fresh air.
While the Block Dock can stand upright on any flat surface, it does its best work when located outside direct water spray and side mounted.
Precautions: The suction cup will not work on textured tiles and porous surfaces because a vacuum can’t be created.
Components: Powder coated aluminium, PVC suction cup
You will never suffer soggy soap again with this original Kiwi design that is Made in New Zealand.