Corrynne’s Bentonite Facial Mud Mask Repair draws out impurities to heal pimples and fade blemishes fast. Mud masks can hydrate, cleanse and tone the delicate skin on your face.
Bentonite clay is very effective as a mask due to the high content of alkaline minerals, calcium and magnesium, which help draw out acidic toxins. This results in a very strong drawing mask to help repair complexions.
Bentonite clay forms from weathering of volcanic ash in sea water. It is mineral rich and has the ability to absorb large quantities of liquid, increasing its volume by up to a factor of eight.
Directions for Use:
- Before you apply your Corrynne’s Bentonite Facial Mud Mask Repair, wash your face to remove any excess oil and buildup so the mask can penetrate your pores.
- Spread a thick layer of the mud mask onto your face, avoiding your eye area. Once you’ve applied the mask, leave it on for 15 minutes or until the mud starts to dry out.
- Wash off the mud mask. Take a clean face cloth and soak it in lukewarm water, we love the Hemp Hemp Hooray Face Washer. Wring it out and gently rub it against the mud mask. Keep rinsing and wringing out the cloth in between rubbing the mask off. Be gentle when you remove the mask, rubbing your skin roughly can damage your delicate skin.
- If you’re having trouble removing the mask, soak your cloth in hot water and place it over your face for about 30 seconds. Then use the cloth to wipe the mask off.
- Rinse your face. After most of the mud mask has been cleaned off, splash your face with lukewarm water. This will help remove any remaining mud mask. Avoid using hot or cold water as these can shock your skin or overly dry it.
- Pat dry and follow with your favourite moisturiser or night cream.
Hot Tip: Make sure you cover any blemishes or acne-prone areas of your skin. Just be gentle when you apply the beauty mud so you don’t irritate the skin further. You can use a mud mask anywhere on your body, not just your face.
Frequency of Use: Apply Corrynne’s Bentonite Facial Mud Mask Repair once a week, or once every two weeks if your skin tends to be sensitive or dry.
Ingredients: Bentonite Clay, Filtered Water, Hydrogen Peroxide <2%
Hydrogen peroxide is included as a preservative to stop mould from growing in the product. It is completely safe, hydrogen peroxide is frequently used in mouth washes and applied directly onto wounds to stop infection.
Proudly made in Australia, Corrynne’s Natural Skincare have been making premium natural soaps and skincare products since 1995. Check out their full range to find your new favourite.