Corrynne’s Fuller’s Earth Facial Mud Mask Maintenance is a fine fuller’s earth powdered white clay, blended with filtered water, ready for use. Fuller’s earth is milled to 300 microns so it is very fine but will still gently exfoliate and polish skin.
Brightens complexion, tightens and tones, gentle on young skin. Applying a mask once a week will gently draw out impurities, improve circulation and skin tone. Helps to reduce pore size and speed the healing of pimples and acne. Balances skin’s oil production helping to prevent oily zones. A great mask to maintain your skin.
Directions for Use:
- Before you apply your Corrynne’s Fuller’s Earth Facial Mud Mask Maintenance, wash your face to remove any excess oil and buildup so the mask can penetrate your pores.
- Spread a thick layer of the mud mask onto your face, avoiding your eye area. Once you’ve applied the mask, leave it on for 15 minutes or until the mud starts to dry out.
- Wash off the mud mask. Take a clean face cloth and soak it in lukewarm water, we love the Hemp Hemp Hooray Face Washer. Wring it out and gently rub it against the mud mask. Keep rinsing and wringing out the cloth in between rubbing the mask off. Be gentle when you remove the mask, rubbing your skin roughly can damage your delicate skin.
- If you’re having trouble removing the mask, soak your cloth in hot water and place it over your face for about 30 seconds. Then use the cloth to wipe the mask off.
- Rinse your face. After most of the mud mask has been cleaned off, splash your face with lukewarm water. This will help remove any remaining mud mask. Avoid using hot or cold water as these can shock your skin or overly dry it.
- Pat dry and follow with your favourite moisturiser or night cream.
Hot Tip: Make sure you cover any blemishes or acne-prone areas of your skin. Just be gentle when you apply the beauty mud so you don’t irritate the skin further. You can use a mud mask anywhere on your body, not just your face.
Frequency of Use: Apply Corrynne’s Fuller’s Earth Facial Mud Mask Maintenance once a week for a deep clean.
Fuller’s Earth is harvested from Lake Neeramyne in Western Australia. This variety of bentonite clay was named after the wool cleaners or “fullers” in England, who discovered that by mixing this particular type of clay with water it removed the impurities out of the wool without damaging it.
Corrynne’s Fuller’s Earth Facial Mud Mask Maintenance is very gentle and provides excellent relief from sunburn, itchy skin and insect bites.
Ingredients: Fuller’s Earth, Filtered Water
Mineral Analysis (%): Aluminium 11.8, Calcium 1.6, Iron 4, Magnesium 5.3, Silica 58.5
Suitable for sensitive skin. Vegan and cruelty free.
Proudly made in Australia, Corrynne’s Natural Skincare have been making premium natural soaps and skincare products since 1995. Check out their full range to find your new favourite.